You can earn Aeroplan Miles on most scheduled flights operated by Air India.
Earning Aeroplan Miles on flights will change on March 1, 2015.
- Earn miles when you purchase an eligible booking class and travel on flights operated by Air India. Some exceptions may apply.
- Aeroplan Miles earned on all eligible Air India flights are also Altitude Qualifying Miles and count towards Air Canada Altitude™ status. For more details, please consult altitude.aircanada.com.
- Be sure to provide your Aeroplan number when you make a reservation.
- Always keep your ticket and boarding pass until the miles have been credited to your account. If the miles for a recent flight have not been credited, you can request the missing miles up to 11 months from the flight date. Learn more about Requesting Mileage Credit
- Please refer to the charts below to see how many miles you will earn.
- For codeshare flights marketed by Air India but operated by another Star Alliance member airline, the operating airline determines how many miles you earn for your flight. Therefore, the booking class that appears on your ticket may differ from the booking class that the operating airline uses to determine flight miles earned. Refer to the Eligible Flights Tab of the operating carrier.
- Mileage earned is based on actual miles flown, the percentage of booking class accumulation and the minimum mile rule.
- Charter flights operated by Air India are not eligible.
- Codeshare flights marketed by Air India and operated by non-Star Alliance airlines are not eligible.