I found a great new first year free offer on the BMO Air Miles World Elite Mastercard (usual annual fee of $120).
1,000 Bonus Miles after your first purchase and 2,000 Bonus Miles when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months.
Minimum $80,000 (individual) or $150,000 (household) annual income required.
- Earn 1 Air Mile for every $10 in purchases.
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey, with exclusive VIP access, plus two annual complimentary passes
- Miles twice at AIR MILES partners when you show your AIR MILES Card too
- BMO AIR MILES World Elite Travel and Medical Protection offering 15 days of Out of Province / Out of Country Emergency Medical protection up to $2MM, Collision Damage Waiver on rental cars, and more.
- Purchase protection and extended warranty on most items bought with your card.
I enjoy using Air Miles simply to redeem against groceries and gas but I have seen great redemptions for car rentals. It is a high minimum spend for the bonus but it has some nice benefits for the first year with no annual fee. I wouldn’t use this after the minimum spend has been reached as other cards would provide a higher return.
Offer ends March 31, 2019.