For a limited time, Canadian residents enjoy 20% off prevailing rates (as quoted on the Disney Cruise Line website) on a 9-night Alaskan cruise departing from Vancouver, Canada on May 24, 2014 on the Disney Wonder.
This special offer is only valid for new bookings in categories 4A – 11B. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Government Taxes and Fees not included. See Important Details below.
Take advantage of this special offer to see the majesty of Alaska. Sail through the Inside Passage and behold the wonders of Tracy Arm fjord. Enjoy stops in scenic ports of call like Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway and Sitka. And along the way, delight in world-class Disney entertainment and service.
Cruising With Disney
You and your loved ones will enjoy an array of exciting experiences aboard the Disney Wonder, including:
- Live entertainment, like Broadway-style shows, fireworks and meet-and-greets with Disney Characters
- Luxurious staterooms designed with your family’s comfort in mind
- Diverse dining options, from elegant restaurants to quick-service venues to 24-hour complimentary room service
- Activities and spaces for all ages, so families can enjoy time together and apart
- Sparkling pools and splashtacular play areas
Enjoy all this—so much more—when you sail with Disney Cruise Line.
Book Today and Save 20%
Book online, call (888) 272-0497† or contact your Travel Agent to book your cruise. Be sure to indicate booking code CAN.
- Government Taxes and Fees are an additional US$106 per person (subject to change).
- Gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Offer valid for Categories 4A – 11B only and is not applicable for suites and GTY Categories with Restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT).
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts.
- Must indicate booking code CAN at time of booking.
- Proof of Canadian Residency required at check-in.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
† Guests under 18 years of age must have their parent or guardian call this number.
Here is a link to the source