Cathay Pacific is offering a different destination every 10 days in September. The next one will be revealed on Sep 21, so stay tuned!
You’ll travel on their award-winning Economy Class to make your getaway even more enjoyable.
The Departure Period is Oct 29, 2013 – Dec 10, 2013 and the Min/Max Stay is Min 2 days at destination / Max 1 Month.
|From||To||CAD||Departure Period||Min/Max Stay||Class||Asia Miles||Rules|
|Montreal||Da Nang||1,529||29Oct13 – 10Dec13||2 day(s) / 1 month(s)||Economy|
|Ottawa||Da Nang||1,523||29Oct13 – 10Dec13||2 day(s) / 1 month(s)||Economy|
|Toronto||Da Nang||1,364||29Oct13 – 10Dec13||2 day(s) / 1 month(s)||Economy|
* price includes all applicable taxes and surcharges
Terms and Conditions
- Fares listed above inclusive of HKG security surcharge, fuel surcharge, Canadian security charges and taxes.
- Taxes and surcharges are approximate. The exact amount will be displayed once all flights have been selected.
- Cannot be combined with any other fare or offer.
- The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
- Eligible for Asia Miles only.
- Waitlisting is not permitted.
- Cancellation Fee: $200 per person on totally unused ticket.
- Change Fee: $50 applies per change per person.
- Minimum Stay 2 days at destination. Maximum Stay of 1 Month.
- Non-transferable and non-reroutable.
- Electronic ticket purchase only.
- All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time.