Have you ever stayed at a hotel in the Leading Hotels of the World group?
It is a collection of more than 400 properties worldwide that offers a great set of perks that you can buy (I think for some it is a great deal)!
For just $150 US you can get the following:
- Receive complimentary continental breakfast for two each day.
- Enjoy even more luxurious accommodations with a one-category room upgrade.*
- Earn one complimentary night at any Leading Hotels for every four or five stays completed before your anniversary date.
- With free Internet access, we enable you to be as far away or as linked in as you desire.
- Special rate privileges available only to Leaders Club Members
- Early check-in, late check-out considerations**
- Unique welcome gift for you at each Leading Hotel
- Invitations to Leaders Club Events held near your hometown
- Invitations to Leaders Club Events held at properties during your stay
- Enjoy the exclusive advantages of the Sixt Platinum Card which include up to 15% discount and an upgrade on all offline and Internet private customer rates of Sixt rent a car valid at time and place of rental.
- Luggage Free – Send your luggage ahead to nearly any destination, worldwide, to avoid the inconvenience of carrying, checking and claiming bags — even going through customs. Leaders Club members can take advantage of this door-to-door service to over 130 countries worldwide.
- Leaders Club members will receive a complimentary two (2) year Leaders Club Unlimited membership with the purchase of your first 25-hour Marquis Jet Card, NetJets Share or NetJets Lease.
- Leaders Club members can upgrade their travel experience to nine major cities in Italy on Italo trains to Club Class when purchasing a Prima Class ticket. In Club Class, you will enjoy the comfort of fine leather seats and free Wi-Fi, as well as complimentary food and beverage during the journey.
Not bad for $150 considering breakfast in these cities can be expensive!
They have a better package at $1200 which includes a Priority Pass membership and even airport transfers but I am not sure it would be worth it.
Here is a link to their program.