MBNA has a great promo on now where they are giving 20% more bonus miles for meeting the minimum spending.
If you access the offer from Great Canadian Rebates, you will see that they are disclosing 25,000 miles with the $75 annual fee but if you click through to the offer it says 30,000 miles upon meeting the minimum spending of $1,000 in first 90 days of the card.
Remember you will earn $60 cash back from Great Canadian Rebates giving you a cost of $15 for 30,000 Alaska miles!
Here are some more details:
- 30,000 bonus miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 (USD) ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $1,000 or more in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- One complimentary checked bag per passenger on the same qualifying reservation, up to a maximum of six passengers.
- Every year on your account anniversary buy one round trip and get a companion fare of $121 (USD) ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22)◊◊on Alaska Airlines. There are no blackout dates.
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 charged to your Alaska Airlines Mastercard credit card on tickets, vacation packages, and cargo services from Alaska Airlines.
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases.
Remember to signup with Great Canadian Rebates first before signing up for the offer to bring your out of pocket cost to just $15.