I love to have a variety of cards in my wallet (American Express is not taken everywhere).
This card rocks as until June 9, 2014 with Choice Privileges card you can earn up to 24,000 points. This is enough for up to 3 free hotel nights at over 1,500 Choice Privileges locations across North America.
This card has no annual fee. Also, you can earn 2 points for every $1 spent on the card.
Here are the benefits:
- Up to 24,000 points (8,000 points, enough for 1 free night upon your first purchase and an additional 16,000 points, enough for two more FREE nights upon making an eligible purchase by July 31, 2014.
- Up to 15 points for every $1 in eligible purchases at over 5,500 Choice Privileges locations in Canada, the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and Australasia
- 2 points for every $1 spent on everyday eligible purchases
- No annual fee
- Pus, get automatically upgraded to Elite Gold status, which gives you:
- The ability to book free nights 50 days in advance instead of 30 days
- A 10% point bonus on every eligible stay
You can even make money with this credit card offer by signing up with Great Canadian Rebates and earn $60 cash back rebate!
Sign up with Great Canadian Rebates first (Disclosure: affiliate link), and then go to the MBNA link.
Steve, can this choice card be churned? Also is there a limit to the number of cards one can have with the issuing bank? Thanks
Comments are closed.