Just a quick reminder that the increased 30,000 Aeroplan Miles sign-up bonus on the American Express Aeroplan Plus card only runs through July 14, 2014.
The normal sign-up bonus is 20,000 Aeroplan miles with no annual fee the first year. I posted some great reasons to apply for the card.
If You Haven’t Applied Yet, Here’s Why You Should:
- No Annual Fee the first year.
- 30,000 Aeroplan Miles Sign-Up Bonus – usual spend is 1 Aeroplan Mile for $1 spend so a high sign up bonus makes up for the typical earn rate.
- Flight Delay Insurance: Charge your airline ticket to your American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card and receive up to $500 coverage (aggregate maximum with Baggage Delay Insurance) for hotel, motel, restaurant expenses and other sundry items.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: Book a flight with your American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card and receive up to $500 coverage (aggregate maximum with Flight Delay Insurance) for reasonable and necessary emergency purchases.
- Lost or Stolen Baggage Insurance: When you fully charge your airline tickets to your American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card you can receive up to $500 coverage for loss or damage to your luggage or personal effects while in transit.
Remember that this is a charge Card with a whopping 30% interest rate so make sure you can meet the minimum spending and avoid putting too much of a balance on the card (just meet the minimum spending).
Here is the sign-up link for the American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!
I haven’t read about a July 14 deadline for the 30,000 Amex Aeroplan sign-up bonus anywhere else. Can you tell me the source of this info – I was going to wait til September to churn, but maybe I better do it today!
Comments are closed.