Richmond, BC (home of YVR), always has the best promotions to save money on your travel budget.
If you are headed to Vancouver, BC this summer and looking to save money and hoping to do many tourist activities, take a look at this promotion:
Book three consecutive nights or more in a participating Richmond hotel between June 15 to September 15, 2014 and you will receive a free* Vancouver Attractions Access Pass. Valued at over $800 for a party of four, these passes include free admission to 10 of Metro Vancouver best attractions. Book online now or call our visitor’s centre for rates and information at 604-271-8280/toll free at 1-877-247-0777.
Home to the Vancouver International Airport, Richmond is only a 25 minute rapid transit ride away from downtown Vancouver. With two world famous summer night markets and the historic waterfront Village of Steveston to explore, you’ll experience the perfect summer getaway in Richmond BC!
THE VANCOUVER ATTRACTION ACCESS PASS PROVIDES YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING:
FREE admission to Science World at TELUS World of Science
FREE admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
FREE admission to The Vancouver Art Gallery
FREE admission to Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
FREE Vancouver harbour tour with Harbour Cruises
FREE admission to The Vancouver Lookout
FREE admission to Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden
FREE admission to Hell’s Gate Airtram
FREE admission to The Gulf of Georgia Cannery
Two FREE carousel rides & one free ice cream cone at Burnaby Village Museum & Carousel (admission is free)
Plus receive these Richmond BONUS offers in your pass!
- Enjoy 15% off one whale watch excursion with Vancouver Whale Watch.
- Enjoy 20% off single adult admission with WaterMania.
- Enjoy 15% off one whale watch excursion with Steveston Seabreeze Adventures.
- Enjoy 50% off a full tea when you buy a second full tea at London Heritage Farm.
- Buy one admission and get a 2nd admission FREE at 6Pack Beach.
- Get a FREE kids’ gift pack when you visit Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site (Admission is free).
Here is the link to the promo!