I found a great offer for you for the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite card that gives you the first year free!
- Earn 10,000 Aeroplan miles after you make your first purchase on this card.
- Earn another 15,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening
- Receive the one-time use buddy pass when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening, and you have a whole year to use it.
The Buddy pass lets you score a second ticket when you book an economy ticket anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, Including Hawaii and Mexico. Receive the one-time use pass when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening (value of $350).
Main benefit of the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite card:
- 1.5 Aeroplan miles for every dollar spent at grocery, gas and aircanada.com
- 1 Aeroplan miles for every dollar spent elsewhere
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (value of up to $125, assumes both the Primary Cardholder and Additional Cardholder use the NEXUS Benefit).
- Share free first checked bags (value of $120 for 2 travellers for each round-trip flight, assuming you will take one round-trip Air Canada flight in the first year).
Here is the link to apply.
Disclosure: I receive a $100 gift card for a successful application at no cost to you – helps me maintain the blog.