Toronto Pearson is inviting passengers to “Camp Pearson” to celebrate the great Canadian summer.
Located in Terminal 1, through Aug. 26, Camp Pearson is offering travellers family friendly activities in a space that is reflective of an iconic Canadian summer.
Passengers are invited to “hike” to Camp Pearson and experience a number of activities, including:
- Stop by The Cottage, a rustic space where you can purchase TORONTO 2015 souvenirs.
- Relax in a Muskoka chair by the crackling fire to the sounds of some of Canada’s award-winning musicians in The Campfire Lounge.
- Have some play time at the Kids Zone, where little ones can take part in Canadian-themed activities like the Map of Canada puzzle wall, colouring sheets and more.
- Head over to the I Love Canada Zone and write down a reason why you love Canada on a sticky note and place it on the wall to help build the Canadian flag.
- Test your knowledge of Canada by collecting Camp Pearson trivia cards at various retail locations.
- On Friday evenings, sample some Canadian-inspired menu items from airport chefs.
“We have created a pre-flight experience reflective of the best elements of summer in Canada,” said Scott Collier, vice-president of Customer and Terminal Services at Toronto Pearson. “Celebrating summer at Toronto Pearson means Muskoka chairs, sampling Canadian food, expressing national pride and making new memories.”
Here is a link to their website.