Aeroplan launched a new promotion today that will help members reach Altitude status without leaving the ground.
- Between today (Apr 20) and May 31st, when a member earns 50,000 Aeroplan Miles through everyday Travel at home activities (including miles earned via an Aeroplan-affiliated credit card), the member will receive Altitude Prestige 25K status valid through 2021. Members will need to register for this promotion.
- Altitude members can earn towards their next status level – Between April 20 and May 31st, members earn more when they earn Aeroplan Miles, including Bonus Altitude Qualifying Miles (AQM) and the potential for a one-time Altitude status tier upgrade up to a maximum award of Elite 75K.
How can members achieve this?
- As announced earlier, members can earn miles for every five Aeroplan Miles they donate to a charity fighting the COVID-19 crisis, they’ll receive one Altitude Qualifying Mile (AQM).
- Convert points from hotels and credit cards – an easy way to earn towards an Altitude status would be to convert points like your Marriott Bonvoy or AMEX Membership Rewards.
- Use an Aeroplan affiliated credit card or apply for one and the initial welcome bonus will count!
- Shop online via the 170+ brands on the Aeroplan eStore. There will be weekly bonuses released, specifically for everyday purchases from favourite brands like Gap, Sephora, Well.ca, Indigo and more.
Each week, they’ll have new offers for members to be able to earn at home. Visit: www.aeroplan.com/travelathome to learn more about this promotion.