I found a great new offer for you to pad your Aeroplan miles!
In addition to the free 25,000 American Express Membership Reward Points (convertible to 25,000 Aeroplan miles) with no annual fee for the first year, TD has a new offer to give you 30,000 Aeroplan Miles and the first year free!
• Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles with your first Purchase
• You could receive another 10,000 Aeroplan Miles when you keep your Account open and active for 90 days after Account approval
• In addition, you could receive 5,000 Aeroplan Miles when you add an Authorized User to your Account by May 27 (Authorized User must call and activate their Card by July 15, 2016)
• Annual Fee Rebate for the first year(Primary Cardholder only) – that’s $120 in savings!
• Offer Valid until May 27, 2016
• Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery, drugstore and aircanada.com Purchases made with your Card.
• Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other Purchases on your Card.
• Earn miles twice when you pay with your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and with 100 online retailers
• Your Aeroplan miles will not expire as long as you are a TD Aeroplan Credit Cardholder
• Enjoy an extensive suite of travel insurances8 for peace of mind on your next getaway.
Air Canada Benefits:
• Your 1st checked bag is complimentary when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
• You get Priority Check-in when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
• You’ll enjoy Priority Boarding when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
So to summarize, you get 25,000 for meeting their requirements and 5,000 to add another authorized user (costs you $50). I would be happy with my 25,000 for no cost!
Here is a link to signup.